Water Out Of Safe Holder (WOOSH) Ltd is a non-profit organization formed and legally registered with the government of Uganda in 2018. WOOSH was established with a purpose to stop water borne diseases escalation by increasing access to safe drinking water through improved filtration systems and improved sanitation.
Investing in safe drinking water and high sanitation standards through innovative water filtration technology and hygienic practices.
To stop water borne disease escalation, with a sustainable safe-water accessibility, community sanitation advocacy for a tomorrow generation.
- To stop water borne disease escalation.
- Provide access to safe drinking water through improved filtration systems.
- Provide access to sanitation and public education on healthy hygienic habits.
- Monitor water quality to reduce contamination.
- Raise awareness among communities to ensure they play an active part in improving their water management and sanitation.
- Reduce the number of unemployed youth by creating employment opportunities through teaching people developmental skills.
- Team work
- Integrity and Ethical values
- Innovation and Creativity
- Product quality and reliability